Stiperstones Fell Race
- Race Date/Time: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 7:30 pm
- Race Status: Provisional
- Race Organiser: Mercia - Tim Parker
- Race Registration Location: Snailbeach village hall SY5 0NX
- Race Entry Type: On-day or Pre-register
- Race Entry Fee (£'s): £7.00 pre entry by the SI Entries web site (closes 6pm on Tuesday July 11th). Or £10.00 on the evening.
- Race Total Ascent (metres): 390m
- Race Distance (km): 6.6km
- Race Category: AS
Registration in Snail beach village hall from 6pm. Please park sensitively, either in the football club at the end of the land just before the village hall, or in the village hall. It's the same race route as 2022. Starting in Snailbeach. I am afraid it’s a long steady up all the way to the top of the Stipperstones, then fun, down just the first bit of Perkins Beach, and then over to Crowsnest Dingle and up over the fields back to Snailbeach.
Like all Mercia events, we will be supporting local charities. We also give some funds to Natural England as the owners of the Stiperstones. Sorry we can't do cancellations or refunds.
Race record for this course 2023 Jack Agnew 29.34 Beth Rawlinson, Wolverhampton and Bilston, 33.29